"Key frames will show on the timeline. You need to zoom in to view them":"缩放以便在时间轴上选取关键帧",
"Key frames will show on the timeline. You need to zoom in to view them":"关键帧将显示在时间轴上。你需要通过缩放来查看它们",
"File has been moved to trash":"文件已被移动至回收站",
"Separate files":"单独的文件",
"Working dir set":"工作目录设置",
@ -239,7 +239,7 @@
"Trash it":"删除",
"Are you sure you want to move the source file to trash?":"您确定要将源文件移动到回收站吗?",
"Converting to supported format":"转换为支持的格式",
"Unable to playback this file. Try to convert to supported format from the menu":"无法播放此文件,请尝试通过菜单将文件转换为程序所支持的格式",
"Unable to playback this file. Try to convert to supported format from the menu":"无法播放此文件,请尝试从菜单中将其转换为支持的格式",
"File not natively supported. Preview may have no audio or low quality. The final export will however be lossless with audio. You may convert it from the menu for a better preview.":"不支持该文件。预览时可能没有音频或质量较低。但最终的输出是无损的音频。您可以从菜单中转换它以获得更好的预览。",
"Will now cut at the exact position, but may leave an empty portion at the beginning of the file. You may have to set the cutpoint a few frames before the next keyframe to achieve a precise cut":"现在将在确切位置切割,但可能在文件开头保留空白部分。您可能必须在下一个关键帧之前将切割点设置几帧才能实现精准切割",
"Keyframe cut disabled":"已禁用关键帧剪切(普通切割模式)",
@ -251,7 +251,7 @@
"You have no write access to the directory of this file, please select a custom working dir":"您没有对该文件对应目录的写入权限,请重新选择其它目录",
"Unable to save project file":"无法保存项目文件",
"Muted preview (exported file will not be affected)":"静音预览(不会影响导出的文件)",
"Unable to save your preferences. Try to disable any anti-virus":"无法保存您的偏好设置,请尝试关闭反病毒软件",
"Unable to save your preferences. Try to disable any anti-virus":"无法保存您的偏好设置,请尝试关闭杀毒软件",
"Instead of video apparently starting at 0, you can offset by a specified value. This only applies to the preview inside LosslessCut and does not modify the file in any way. Useful for viewing/cutting videos according to timecodes)":"您可以用指定的值来偏移,而不是视频从0开始。这仅适用于LosslessCut内部的预览,不会以任何方式修改文件。对于根据时间码观看/剪辑视频很有用)",
"File not natively supported. Preview may have no audio or low quality. The final export will however be lossless with audio. You may convert it from the menu for a better preview with audio.":"不支持该文件,视频预览可能没有声音或画/音质较差,但最后导出的文件并不会丢失音频。您可以通过菜单进行转换,以获得更好的音频预览",
"For more help and issues, please go to:":"有关更多帮助和问题,请转到:",